I’m listening to Taylor Swift song (White horse) while making this blog, but I won’t talk about my heartbroken story, It’s too painful and I don’t want to spoiling it. I’m not a princess and now it’s too late for him and his white horse to catch me. It’s hard to accept the best situation turned to worse nightmare all of sudden. Read More
Should I go more digital now? I’m scared to be honest. But some of my friends told me to try and go with the flow. So here I go!
Things I learned in the past week was understanding the situation. It’s good to hear someone give us some concern by saying “I’m worried about you”. I defenitely feel like someone think about me but what will they really do with that? It’s not helpful for me and I used to be that person all the time and I realize nothing I can do but express my feeling. Read More
I was ready to sleep until I felt choke and trying to force me sleep but I need to wake up because I feel like throwing up, that’s how I begin my day today. Also I missed some deadline at the office so I went there today to fix it and back to my bedroom again. Life is full of surprises they say, yeah? 🙂 Read More
Everyday I’m dealing with target when I arrived to the office. When I have free time I will stay in bed and starting to criticise myself and feel sorry to myself like I can’t do enough and smaller than other person. I’m less motivated and I wish I can deal with this. until this morning I was writing my morning pages and try to motivate myself with some tips that make me grow up with more creative and stop Criticising myself:
- Learning not to judge yourself too much. If you realise, nobody is perfect by that I mean everyone have their own battles and you don’t have to deal with others but focusing on yourself and that’s a good move to realise you also love yourself
- Drawing your spectrum, It’s my favorite activity to drawing even I’m feeling unmotivated most of the time, I open my journal and start to draw whenever i feeling low and angry or mad I will go with red and when it’s going better and stable I will change it with orange to yellow and green when I’m feeling happy and motivated (haha)
- Forgive yourself, If you fail and fall and learn to forgive yourself and move on, not stuck in that situation. Try to release your negative thought. I know it’s easier said than done but you gotta keep going, read my previous post about my Problem article 🙂
- Take care of your body, It’s good for your mental and make you more inspired and bring energy on your mind and soul. Whenever I feel like yelling or running because of my anxiety actully I follow it and do exercise instead of thinking that I just can’t handle it anymore, but actually you can and you always will.
- It’s OK to UNFOLLOW, It’s not a douch mood but It’s ok. I’d rather unfollow instagram account that made me comparing myself with others. You can do what your heart wants not other people tell you about.
- Support yourself. focus on your own path, it’s unique and different from other people. Do whatever you can to be strong and turn the negative to positive by asking yourself, “what you can learn for this person“. I see everything as a learning experience.
- Last, Reward yourself and every good little things happen everyday and be thankful for that and for yourself that brave enough to take small action
Be strong and since it’s 1st day of July, why don’t you start a new plan and do something yourself will thankful in the end of this month or this year. Make a bucketlist and try to make it happen. You are your own leader, listen to your heart and go with it. Remember, I’m here for you. hit me an email and let’s be friend to support each other.
Have a good day 🙂 ❤
Nightmare is not come everyday but most of the time it happens almost everyday to this one person and it’s hard to start the day with that feeling. I know everything is in our head, we worried, assume today will be a bad day, wish to just lay down in bed and skip the day. but what I realised once we think like that all over my body feel the pain and nothing will wake me up and cheer me up to create my good way. If you wanna take it seriously and YOU NEED TO FORCE IT! Read More
Repeat this again and again and I know it won’t change your day better but at least you decide what you want to focus on and learn something else to distract your anxiety. I know it’s not that easy to manage your schedule when you’re having anxiety or depression but it’s still possible to do. Read More
No complained about what i’m doing now and work since 4 years ago. I’m still thankful for the position i do now but maybe there’s something keep telling me to find something really I wish to do.
I like it simple and sometimes everything started from my night routine, work schedule and eating habit makes me think complicated and should be finish with complicated too. This time I will learn how DRAWING MY LIFE to piece of paper and show you how I plan it and how I expect my day ahead. It will be fun and Let’s do yours too then post it on Instagram. If you still find it hard, here’s the simple way. For this drawing tools you gonna need pencil, eraser, piece of recycle paper from the Photocopy room and the main object is your brain and heart (make sure they are friend when you make your art because happy face all it takes). Now ask yourself all this questions: